Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (CCLM)
Published in Association with the European Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (EFLM)
Editor-in-Chief: Plebani, Mario
Ed. by Gillery, Philippe / Lackner, Karl J. / Lippi, Giuseppe / Melichar, Bohuslav / Schlattmann, Peter / Tate, Jillian R.
IMPACT FACTOR increased in 2015: 3.017
Rank 5 out of 30 in category Medical Laboratory Technology in the 2014 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Report/Science Edition
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.873
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.982
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 2.238
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 1826.00 / US$ 2737.00 / GBP 1370.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 249.00 / US$ 374.00 / GBP 187.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 1826.00 / US$ 2737.00 / GBP 1370.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 1826.00 / US$ 2737.00 / GBP 1370.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 2191.00 / US$ 3284.00 / GBP 1644.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 2191.00 / US$ 3284.00 / GBP 1644.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Diabetes as a complication of adipose tissue dysfunction. Is there a role for potential new biomarkers? by Bergmann, Katarzyna and Sypniewska, Grazyna
- Unexpected high plasma cobalamin/Proposal for a diagnostic strategy by Arendt, Johan F.B. and Nexo, Ebba
- Theranos phenomenon: promises and fallacies by Diamandis, Eleftherios P.
- Current and future use of “dried blood spot” analyses in clinical chemistry by Lehmann, Sylvain/ Delaby, Constance/ Vialaret, Jérôme/ Ducos, Jacques and Hirtz, Christophe
- Abstracts IV Italian Great Network CongressRome, 14th–18th October 2013*)
- Recent advances in physiological lipoprotein metabolism by Ramasamy, Indra
- The 3rd EFLM-UEMS Congress
- Reticulated platelets: analytical aspects and clinical utility by Hoffmann, Johannes J.M.L.
- Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine / 10th Annual Meeting of the German Society for Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (DGKL), Dresden, Germany, 23rd–26th October, 2013*)
- Non-invasive prenatal diagnostics of aneuploidy using next-generation DNA sequencing technologies, and clinical considerations by Nepomnyashchaya, Yana N./ Artemov, Artem V./ Roumiantsev, Sergey A./ Roumyantsev, Alexander G. and Zhavoronkov, Alex
- Epigenetic mechanisms in bone by Vrtačnik, Peter/ Marc, Janja and Ostanek, Barbara
- Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
- Preanalytical quality improvement: in quality we trust by Lippi, Giuseppe/ Becan-McBride, Kathleen/ Behúlová, Darina/ Bowen, Raffick A./ Church, Stephen/ Delanghe, Joris/ Grankvist, Kjell/ Kitchen, Steve/ Nybo, Mads/ Nauck, Matthias/ Nikolac, Nora/ Palicka, Vladimir/ Plebani, Mario/ Sandberg, Sverre and Simun...
- Cerebrospinal fluid analyses for the diagnosis of subarachnoid haemorrhage and experience from a Swedish study. What method is preferable when diagnosing a subarachnoid haemorrhage? by Nagy, Karin/ Skagervik, Ina/ Tumani, Hayrettin/ Petzold, Axel/ Wick, Manfred/ Kühn, Hans-Jürgen/ Uhr, Manfred/ Regeniter, Axel/ Brettschneider, Johannes/ Otto, Markus/ Kraus, Jörg/ Deisenhammer, Florian/ Lautner, Ronald/ Blennow, Kaj/ Shaw, Leslie/ Zet...
- Symposium Abstracts
- How to report results of prothrombin and activated partial thromboplastin times by Tripodi, Armando/ Lippi, Giuseppe and Plebani, Mario
- 3rd EFLM-BD European Conference on Preanalytical Phase
- Symposium Abstracts
- Role of presepsin for the evaluation of sepsis in the emergency department by Pizzolato, Elisa/ Ulla, Marco/ Galluzzo, Claudia/ Lucchiari, Manuela/ Manetta, Tilde/ Lupia, Enrico/ Mengozzi, Giulio and Battista, Stefania
- Harmonization of quality indicators in laboratory medicine. A preliminary consensus by Plebani, Mario/ Astion, Michael L./ Barth, Julian H./ Chen, Wenxiang/ de Oliveira Galoro, César A./ Escuer, Mercedes Ibarz/ Ivanov, Agnes/ Miller, Warren G./ Petinos, Penny/ Sciacovelli, Laura/ Shcolnik, Wilson/ Simundic, Ana-Maria and Sumarac, Zorica
- Comparability of tumor marker immunoassays: still an important issue for clinical diagnostics?
- The diagnostic role of autoantibodies in the prediction of organ-specific autoimmune diseases
- Alternative antibody for the detection of CA125 antigen: a European multicenter study for the evaluation of the analytical and clinical performance of the Access OV Monitor assay on the UniCel DxI 800 Immunoassay System
- Alternative antibody for the detection of CA19-9 antigen: a European multicenter study for the evaluation of the analytical and clinical performance of the Access GI Monitor assay on the UniCel DxI 800 Immunoassay System
- Alternative antibody for the detection of CA15-3 antigen: a European multicenter study for the evaluation of the analytical and clinical performance of the Access BR Monitor assay on the UniCel DxI 800 Immunoassay System
- Toward metrological traceability in the determination of prostate-specific antigen (PSA): calibrating Beckman Coulter Hybritech Access PSA assays to WHO standards compared with the traditional Hybritech standards
- Multicentre evaluation of a new point-of-care test for the determination of CK-MB in whole blood
- Down's syndrome screening: population statistic dependency of screening performance
- Association between plasma thiols and immune activation marker neopterin in stable coronary heart disease
- Role for mitochondrial uncoupling protein-2 () in hyperhomocysteinemia and venous thrombosis risk?
- Plasma procalcitonin measured by time-resolved amplified cryptate emission (TRACE) in liver transplant patients. A prognosis marker of early infectious and non-infectious postoperative complications
- Interactions of lipoprotein(a) with diabetes mellitus, apolipoprotein B and cholesterol enhance the prognostic values for coronary artery disease
- Association of thyroid stimulating hormone and coronary lipid risk factors with lipid peroxidation in hypothyroidism
- The effect of the mode of delivery on the maternal-neonatal carnitine blood levels and antioxidant status
- Time to reconsider the clinical value of immunoglobulin G4 to foods?
- Determination of reference intervals for 26 commonly measured biochemical analytes with consideration of long-term within-individual variation
- Beverage-specific effects of ethanol consumption on its biological markers
- Limits of preservation of samples for urine strip tests and particle counting
- Reference ranges and diagnostic thresholds of laboratory markers of cardiac damage and dysfunction in a population of apparently healthy black Africans
- External quality assessment schemes for real-time PCR: a statistical procedure to corrective actions
- Application of two different microarray-based copy-number detection methodologies – array-comparative genomic hybridization and array-multiplex amplifiable probe hybridization – with identical amplifiable target sequences
- Criticism to the article: “Toward standardization of carbohydrate-deficient transferrin (CDT) measurements: I. Analyte definition and proposal of a candidate reference method.” Authors: J.O. Jeppsson et al. Clin Chem Lab Med 2007;45(4):558–562
- Standardization of carbohydrate-deficient transferrin: reply to the letter by Tagliaro and Bortolotti
- Comment on: Bellini C, Serra G, Risso D, Mazzella M, Bonioli E. Reliability assessment of glucose measurement by HemoCue analyser in a neonatal intensive care unit. Clin Chem Lab Med 2007;45(11):1549–54
- Reliability assessment of glucose measurement by HemoCue analyzer in a neonatal intensive care unit: reply to Dr. Joakim Hagvik
Comment on: Bellini C, Serra G, Risso D, Mazzella M, Bonioli E. Reliability assessment of glucose measurement by HemoCue analyser in a neonatal intensive care unit. Clin Chem Lab Med 2007;45(11):1549–54
1HemoCue AB, Ängelholm, Sweden
Corresponding author: Joakim Hagvik, Global Marketing Manager, HemoCue AB, Kuvettgatan 1, 262 23 Ängelholm, Sweden Phone: +46-431-458-201, Fax: +46-431-458-225, (email)
Citation Information: Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. Volume 46, Issue 5, Pages 729–730, ISSN (Online) 14374331, ISSN (Print) 1434-6621, DOI: 10.1515/CCLM.2008.142, May 2008