Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (CCLM)
Published in Association with the European Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (EFLM)
Editor-in-Chief: Plebani, Mario
Ed. by Gillery, Philippe / Lackner, Karl J. / Lippi, Giuseppe / Melichar, Bohuslav / Payne, Deborah A. / Schlattmann, Peter / Tate, Jillian R.
IMPACT FACTOR increased in 2015: 3.017
Rank 5 out of 30 in category Medical Laboratory Technology in the 2014 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Report/Science Edition
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.873
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.982
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 2.238
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 1826.00 / US$ 2737.00 / GBP 1370.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 249.00 / US$ 374.00 / GBP 187.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 1826.00 / US$ 2737.00 / GBP 1370.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 1826.00 / US$ 2737.00 / GBP 1370.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 2191.00 / US$ 3284.00 / GBP 1644.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 2191.00 / US$ 3284.00 / GBP 1644.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Diabetes as a complication of adipose tissue dysfunction. Is there a role for potential new biomarkers? by Bergmann, Katarzyna and Sypniewska, Grazyna
- Unexpected high plasma cobalamin/Proposal for a diagnostic strategy by Arendt, Johan F.B. and Nexo, Ebba
- Theranos phenomenon: promises and fallacies by Diamandis, Eleftherios P.
- Current and future use of “dried blood spot” analyses in clinical chemistry by Lehmann, Sylvain/ Delaby, Constance/ Vialaret, Jérôme/ Ducos, Jacques and Hirtz, Christophe
- Abstracts IV Italian Great Network CongressRome, 14th–18th October 2013*)
- Recent advances in physiological lipoprotein metabolism by Ramasamy, Indra
- The 3rd EFLM-UEMS Congress
- Reticulated platelets: analytical aspects and clinical utility by Hoffmann, Johannes J.M.L.
- Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine / 10th Annual Meeting of the German Society for Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (DGKL), Dresden, Germany, 23rd–26th October, 2013*)
- Non-invasive prenatal diagnostics of aneuploidy using next-generation DNA sequencing technologies, and clinical considerations by Nepomnyashchaya, Yana N./ Artemov, Artem V./ Roumiantsev, Sergey A./ Roumyantsev, Alexander G. and Zhavoronkov, Alex
- Epigenetic mechanisms in bone by Vrtačnik, Peter/ Marc, Janja and Ostanek, Barbara
- Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
- Preanalytical quality improvement: in quality we trust by Lippi, Giuseppe/ Becan-McBride, Kathleen/ Behúlová, Darina/ Bowen, Raffick A./ Church, Stephen/ Delanghe, Joris/ Grankvist, Kjell/ Kitchen, Steve/ Nybo, Mads/ Nauck, Matthias/ Nikolac, Nora/ Palicka, Vladimir/ Plebani, Mario/ Sandberg, Sverre and Simun...
- Cerebrospinal fluid analyses for the diagnosis of subarachnoid haemorrhage and experience from a Swedish study. What method is preferable when diagnosing a subarachnoid haemorrhage? by Nagy, Karin/ Skagervik, Ina/ Tumani, Hayrettin/ Petzold, Axel/ Wick, Manfred/ Kühn, Hans-Jürgen/ Uhr, Manfred/ Regeniter, Axel/ Brettschneider, Johannes/ Otto, Markus/ Kraus, Jörg/ Deisenhammer, Florian/ Lautner, Ronald/ Blennow, Kaj/ Shaw, Leslie/ Zet...
- Symposium Abstracts
- How to report results of prothrombin and activated partial thromboplastin times by Tripodi, Armando/ Lippi, Giuseppe and Plebani, Mario
- 3rd EFLM-BD European Conference on Preanalytical Phase
- Symposium Abstracts
- Role of presepsin for the evaluation of sepsis in the emergency department by Pizzolato, Elisa/ Ulla, Marco/ Galluzzo, Claudia/ Lucchiari, Manuela/ Manetta, Tilde/ Lupia, Enrico/ Mengozzi, Giulio and Battista, Stefania
- Harmonization of quality indicators in laboratory medicine. A preliminary consensus by Plebani, Mario/ Astion, Michael L./ Barth, Julian H./ Chen, Wenxiang/ de Oliveira Galoro, César A./ Escuer, Mercedes Ibarz/ Ivanov, Agnes/ Miller, Warren G./ Petinos, Penny/ Sciacovelli, Laura/ Shcolnik, Wilson/ Simundic, Ana-Maria and Sumarac, Zorica
- Cardiac troponins: what we knew, what we know – where are we now?
- Measurement of circulating concentrations of cardiac troponin I and T in healthy subjects: a tool for monitoring myocardial tissue renewal?
- A critical appraisal of experimental factors influencing the definition of the 99th percentile limit for cardiac troponins
- Genetic and biochemical heterogeneity of cardiac troponins: clinical and laboratory implications
- The future of hospital laboratories. Position statement from the Royal Belgian Society of Clinical Chemistry (RBSCC)
- Quantity quotient reporting. A proposal for a standardized presentation of laboratory results
- Quantity quotient reporting. Counterpoint
- Increasing laboratory medicine activities in China: research and publications
- Contributions in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from China and other top-ranking countries: a 10-year survey of the literature
- and gene expression differs between genotype 1 and genotype 2 hepatitis C virus-infected HepG2 cells
- Polymorphisms of the β1-adrenergic receptor gene are associated with essential hypertension in Chinese
- Egyptian glycogen storage disease type III – identification of six novel mutations, including a large 1.5 kb deletion and a missense mutation p.L620P with subtype IIId
- Novel rare alleles of are exclusively associated with extreme high-density lipoprotein-cholesterol levels among the Han Chinese
- –308G>A and –1031T>C tumor necrosis factor gene polymorphisms in Tunisian patients with coronary artery disease
- Error tracking in a clinical biochemistry laboratory
- HbA1c measurements from dried blood spots: validation and patient satisfaction
- Pre-transplant serum concentrations of anti-endothelial cell antibody in panel reactive antibody negative renal recipients and its impact on acute rejection
- Detection of by real-time quantitation of telomerase activity
- The prognostic utility of haptoglobin genotypes in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
- Evaluation of a new method for the diagnosis of alterations of agglutinin binding of thyroglobulin molecules in thyroid carcinoma
- The soluble transferrin receptor (TfR)-F-Index is not applicable as a test for iron status in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Impact of calibration fitting models on the clinical value of chromogranin A
- Clinical value of a competitive NT-proBNP enzyme immunoassay compared to the Roche NT-proBNP platform
- Should gender-related reference values be used for total bilirubin?
- A novel nonsense mutation in the albumin gene (c.1275 C>A) causing analbuminemia in a Tunisian boy
- 41 National Congress of the Italian Society of Clinical Biochemistry and Clinical Molecular Biology, 2nd Joint National Event SIBioC-SIMeL
41st National Congress of the Italian Society of Clinical Biochemistry and Clinical Molecular Biology, 2nd Joint National Event SIBioC-SIMeL
Citation Information: Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. Volume 47, Issue 10, Pages A103–A124, ISSN (Online) 1437-4331, ISSN (Print) 1434-6621, DOI: 10.1515/CCLM.2009.296, October 2009