- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
- Selection of the most important articles on Chinese archaeology
- Reports on surveys and excavations
- Covers all periods, regions, and cultures
Aims and Scope
Chinese Archaeology is an annual periodical that publishes translations of the most important archaeological reports, preliminary findings, and research articles published in all major mainland Chinese journals that year. The selected articles cover all periods, regions, and archaeological cultures in Chinese archaeology. The research articles represent different theories and schools, and many of them were written by young Chinese archaeologists.
Chinese Archaeology is co-published by De Gruyter and the Institute of Archaeology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. De Gruyter is responsible for the sales and distribution of the journal outside of China.
- Type of Publication:
Chinese Archaeology is covered by the following services:
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Archaeology Publications, Institute of Archaeology, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences