Volume 36 (2013)
Volume 35 (2012)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Problems and Strategies in Learning to Write a Thesis Proposal: A Study of Six M.A. Students in a TEFL Program by Wang, Xia and Yang, Luxin
- Current Trends in SLA Rresearch and Directions for Future Development by Long, Michael H.
- Relative Clauses in Hong Kong English: A Corpus-based Perspective by Yan, Wang
- Academic Identity Construction in Writing the Discussion & Conclusion Section of L2 Theses: Case Studies of Chinese Social Science Doctoral Students by Deng, Liming
- Tracing the Development of eCoPs via the eCPDelT Project: From Conception to Implementation by Thang, Siew Ming/ Hazita, Azman and Lee, Yit Sim
An Investigation of the Use of Wikis in English Language Learning
1Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University.
2London School of Economics and Political Science, UK.
3Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University.
Citation Information: . Volume 35, Issue 1, Pages 99–116, ISSN (Online) 2192-9513, ISSN (Print) 2192-9505, DOI: 10.1515/cjal-2012-0008, January 2012