Volume 36 (2013)
Volume 35 (2012)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Problems and Strategies in Learning to Write a Thesis Proposal: A Study of Six M.A. Students in a TEFL Program by Wang, Xia and Yang, Luxin
- Current Trends in SLA Rresearch and Directions for Future Development by Long, Michael H.
- Relative Clauses in Hong Kong English: A Corpus-based Perspective by Yan, Wang
- Academic Identity Construction in Writing the Discussion & Conclusion Section of L2 Theses: Case Studies of Chinese Social Science Doctoral Students by Deng, Liming
- Tracing the Development of eCoPs via the eCPDelT Project: From Conception to Implementation by Thang, Siew Ming/ Hazita, Azman and Lee, Yit Sim
Issue 2 (May 2012), pp. 135 - 258
The Development of Verb Morphology in the Advanced Learner Variety: A Longitudinal Study of L2 French
Understanding Good Language Learners’ Writing Strategy Use in the Chinese EFL Context: A Sociocultural Perspective
Exploring the Link Between Topic Initiation and Chinese Learner Involvement in NS-NNS Casual Conversations
The Effectiveness of Explicit Instruction of Certain Decoding Skills in Improving Chinese EFL Listeners’ General Comprehension Performance
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?