Volume 4 (2012)
Volume 3 (2011)
Volume 2 (2010)
Most Downloaded Articles
- California: A Failed State or Too Big to Fail? by Korey, John L
- Changing Tracks? The Prospect for California Pension Reform by Kogan, Vladimir and McCubbins, Mathew D
- Medicaid Expansion and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Lessons and Hopes for Implementation of Healthcare Reform by Kieber-Emmons, Autumn/ Bodenheimer, Thomas and Grumbach, Kevin
- Why California’s ‘Three Strikes’ Fails as Crime and Economic Policy, and What to Do by Parker, Robert Nash
- Give States a Way to Go Bankrupt: It's the Best Option for Avoiding a Massive Federal Bailout by Skeel, David A.
Review of Racial and Ethnic Politics in California
1University of Southern California
Citation Information: California Journal of Politics and Policy. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1944-4370, DOI: 10.2202/1944-4370.1028, June 2009
- Published Online:
Like the first two volumes in the Racial and Ethnic Politics in California series, the third offers a clear story about the ways in which racial and ethnic diversity drive contemporary politics in the Golden State. It is a valuable resource in the field, particularly for undergraduate courses on California politics or on Race, Ethnicity and Politics.