Volume 4 (2012)
Volume 3 (2011)
Volume 2 (2010)
Most Downloaded Articles
- California: A Failed State or Too Big to Fail? by Korey, John L
- Changing Tracks? The Prospect for California Pension Reform by Kogan, Vladimir and McCubbins, Mathew D
- Why California’s ‘Three Strikes’ Fails as Crime and Economic Policy, and What to Do by Parker, Robert Nash
- Medicaid Expansion and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Lessons and Hopes for Implementation of Healthcare Reform by Kieber-Emmons, Autumn/ Bodenheimer, Thomas and Grumbach, Kevin
- Give States a Way to Go Bankrupt: It's the Best Option for Avoiding a Massive Federal Bailout by Skeel, David A.
Review of Beyond the Fields
1California Federation of Teachers and UC Berkeley
Citation Information: California Journal of Politics and Policy. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1944-4370, DOI: 10.2202/1944-4370.1029, July 2009
- Published Online:
Beyond the Fields maintains that the legacy of Cesar Chavez and the United Farm Workers should not be measured by the number of agricultural workers under contract today, but by the impact that former UFW organizers have had, and continue to have, on the larger society.