Volume 4 (2012)
Volume 3 (2011)
Volume 2 (2010)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Changing Tracks? The Prospect for California Pension Reform by Kogan, Vladimir and McCubbins, Mathew D
- Medicaid Expansion and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Lessons and Hopes for Implementation of Healthcare Reform by Kieber-Emmons, Autumn/ Bodenheimer, Thomas and Grumbach, Kevin
- California: A Failed State or Too Big to Fail? by Korey, John L
- Give States a Way to Go Bankrupt: It's the Best Option for Avoiding a Massive Federal Bailout by Skeel, David A.
- In Pursuit of Equity in Property Tax Allocation: Discussing the Flawed Implementation of Proposition 13This article first appeared in the Virginia Tax Review in Spring 2011 by Gervais, Michael K. and Rayford, Dontae
A Taxpayers' Perspective: Re-engineering California's State Budget for Economic Growth
1California Taxpayers’ Association
Citation Information: California Journal of Politics and Policy. Volume 1, Issue 2, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1944-4370, DOI: 10.2202/1944-4370.1035, June 2009
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?