Volume 4 (2012)
Volume 3 (2011)
Volume 2 (2010)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Changing Tracks? The Prospect for California Pension Reform by Kogan, Vladimir and McCubbins, Mathew D
- Medicaid Expansion and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Lessons and Hopes for Implementation of Healthcare Reform by Kieber-Emmons, Autumn/ Bodenheimer, Thomas and Grumbach, Kevin
- California: A Failed State or Too Big to Fail? by Korey, John L
- Give States a Way to Go Bankrupt: It's the Best Option for Avoiding a Massive Federal Bailout by Skeel, David A.
- In Pursuit of Equity in Property Tax Allocation: Discussing the Flawed Implementation of Proposition 13This article first appeared in the Virginia Tax Review in Spring 2011 by Gervais, Michael K. and Rayford, Dontae
Explaining the Ideological Divide in California: A Review of No Middle Ground: How Informal Party Organizations Control Nominations and Polarize Legislatures by Seth E. Masket
Raymond J. La Raja
1University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Citation Information: California Journal of Politics and Policy. Volume 3, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1944-4370, DOI: 10.2202/1944-4370.1131, March 2011
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?