Volume 5 (2013)
Volume 4 (2012)
Volume 3 (2011)
Volume 2 (2010)
Most Downloaded Articles
- How Geopolitics Cleaved California's Republicans and United Its Democrats by Kousser, Thad
- Institutional Causes of California's Budget Problem by Cain, Bruce E. and Noll, Roger
- Power to the People: Checking Special Interests in California by Gordon Fisher, Stacy B./ Nalder, Kimberly L. and Lesenyie, Matthew
- Water in the West by Fahlund, Andrew/ Choy, Min L. Janny and Szeptycki, Leon
- Redistricting California: An Evaluation of the Citizens Commission Final Plans by Kogan, Vladimir and McGhee, Eric
In Pursuit of Equity in Property Tax Allocation: Discussing the Flawed Implementation of Proposition 13**
1J.D. 2011, Yale Law School
2Digital Payments Professional
Citation Information: . Volume 4, Issue 2, Pages 161–191, ISSN (Online) 1944-4370, DOI: 10.1515/cjpp-2012-0007, June 2012
No abstract available.
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?