Volume 6 (2014)
Volume 5 (2013)
Volume 4 (2012)
Volume 3 (2011)
Volume 2 (2010)
Most Downloaded Articles
- How Geopolitics Cleaved California's Republicans and United Its Democrats by Kousser, Thad
- Power to the People: Checking Special Interests in California by Gordon Fisher, Stacy B./ Nalder, Kimberly L. and Lesenyie, Matthew
- The Impact of Direct Democracy on Governance: A Replication and Extension by Lac, Ly T. and Lascher, Edward L.
- Why California’s ‘Three Strikes’ Fails as Crime and Economic Policy, and What to Do by Parker, Robert Nash
- Institutional Causes of California's Budget Problem by Cain, Bruce E. and Noll, Roger
Volume 4, Issue 2 (Jun 2012)
Investigating Middle School Determinants of High School Achievement and Graduation in Three California School Districts
Los Angeles County’s Enterprise Linkages Project: An Example of the Use of Integrated Data Systems in Making Data-Driven Policy and Program Decisions
In Pursuit of Equity in Property Tax Allocation: Discussing the Flawed Implementation of Proposition 13
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?