Corpus Linguistics and Linguistic Theory
Editor-in-Chief: Gries, Stefan Th.
2 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2014: 0.579
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.760
Rank 79 out of 171 in category Linguistics in the 2014 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Report/Social Sciences Edition
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.300
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2014: 1.285
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2014: 0.594
ERIH category 2011: INT2
- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Aims and Scope
Corpus Linguistics and Linguistic Theory is a peer-reviewed journal publishing high-quality original corpus-based research focusing on theoretically relevant issues in all core areas of linguistic research (phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics), or other recognized topic areas.
Corpus Linguistics and Linguistic Theory is a peer-reviewed journal of international scope.
- DE GRUYTER MOUTON
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
1. Submitting an article for publication
Whenever possible, to ensure prompt review, manuscripts should be submitted online to: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cllt.
Manuscripts are not returnable. Authors should keep a copy for reference. Please be advised that paper submissions may take substantially longer to review. Articles should be in English. Authors whose native language is not English are asked to have their article carefully checked by a native speaker.
2. Peer review
The journal operates a double-blind peer review that usually takes four months. Submissions are sent to two reviewers.
3. Formatting and style
Corpus Linguistics and Linguistic Theory does not require that authors conform to a specific format when submitting articles for review. However, please ensure that articles are as reader-friendly as possible. Please also include an abstract of approximately 100 words placed before the text body of the manuscript followed by 3–10 keywords. Once accepted for publication, the authors will be required to submit the final version electronically (in .doc or .odt format) conforming to journal style. Submissions should be formatted according to the De Gruyter Mouton journal style sheet.
4. Manuscript length
There is no specific limit for article length. Please be advised, however, that reviewers will be instructed to pay careful attention to length-to-content ratios. Brief articles and discussions (10 pages or less) are encouraged.
Copies of any letters granting permission to reproduce illustrations or tables from other sources, or lengthy quoted passages, must be included with the manuscript.
Authors are asked to check their manuscripts very carefully before submitting them in order to prevent delays and extra costs at proofing. Authors will receive PDF proofs for correction which must be returned by dates given in the publication schedule.
Upon publication, authors will receive electronic offprints (in PDF format) of their contribution. Guest editors of special issues will receive complimentary print copies of the issue.
Corpus Linguistics and Linguistic Theory is covered by the following services:
- Cabell's Directory
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- De Gruyter - IBR (International Bibliography of Reviews of Scholarly Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- De Gruyter - IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- EBSCO - Communication and Mass Media Complete
- EBSCO - TOC Premier
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Gale/Cengage - Academic One File
- Google Scholar
- Linguistic Bibliography Online
- Linguistics Abstracts Online
- MLA International Bibliography
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest - Deep Indexing: Technical Information
- ProQuest - Illustrata: Natural Sciences
- ProQuest - Linguistics & Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Thomson Reuters - Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Thomson Reuters - Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Thomson Reuters - Social Sciences Citation Index
- UB Frankfurt - BLL Bibliographie Linguistischer Literatur
- UB Frankfurt - OLC Linguistik
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Stefan Th. Gries
Department of Linguistics
University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-3100
Harald Baayen (University of Tübingen, Germany)
Holger Diessel (University of Jena, Germany)
Michelle Gregory (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA)
Stefan Grondelaers (Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
Frank Keller (University of Edinburgh, UK)
Manfred Krug (University of Bamberg, Germany)
Anke Lüdeling (Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany)
Katja Markert (University of Leeds, UK)
Laura Michaelis (University of Colorado, USA)
Douglas Roland (State University of New York at Buffalo, USA)
Anna Theakston (University of Manchester, UK)
Joe Trotta (Göteborg University, Sweden)