Computational Methods in Applied Mathematics
Editor-in-Chief: Carstensen, Carsten
Managing Editor: Matus, Piotr
IMPACT FACTOR 2015: 0.673
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.997
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.683
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 0.765
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2014: 0.56
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 240.00 / US$ 362.00 / GBP 181.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 240.00 / US$ 362.00 / GBP 181.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 240.00 / US$ 362.00 / GBP 181.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 290.00 / US$ 437.00 / GBP 217.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 290.00 / US$ 437.00 / GBP 217.00*
- Current Issue
- Ahead of print
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Numerical Solutions of Fuzzy Differential Equations by Taylor Method by Abbasbandy, Saeid and Viranloo, Tofigh Allah
- Fast Quadrature Techniques for Retarded Potentials Based on TT/QTT Tensor Approximation by Khoromskij, Boris/ Sauter, Stefan and Veit, Alexander
- Efficient implementation of adaptive P1-FEM in Matlab by Funken, Stefan/ Praetorius, Dirk and Wissgott, Philipp
- A Short Theory of the Rayleigh–Ritz Method by Yserentant, Harry
- Three Matlab Implementations of the Lowest-order Raviart-Thomas Mfem with a Posteriori Error Control by Bahriawati, C. and Carstensen, C.
- High Order Numerical Methods for Fractional Terminal Value Problems by Ford, Neville J./ Morgado, Maria L. and Rebelo, Magda
- John Miller - 65 by Hemker, P. W./ O'Riordan, E. and Shishkin, G. I.
- The Tailored Finite Point Method by Han, Houde and Huang, Zhongyi
- Layer-adapted methods for a singularly perturbed singular problem by Grossmann, Christian/ Ludwig, Lars and Roos, Hans-Görg
- Preconditioned Low-Rank Methods for High-Dimensional Elliptic PDE Eigenvalue Problems by Kressner, Daniel and Tobler, Christine
- On an Efficient Finite Element Method for Navier-Stokes-ω with Strong Mass Conservation by Manica, Carolina C./ Neda, Monika/ Olshanskii, Maxim/ Rebholz, Leo G. and Wilson, Nicholas E.
- Non-conforming Computational Methods for Mixed Elasticity Problems by Belgacem, Faker Ben/ Chilton, Lawrence K. and Seshaiyer, Padmanabhan
- Numerical Solution of Systems of Singularly Perturbed Differential Equations by Linss, T. and Stynes, M.
- Computational Survey on A Posteriori Error Estimators for the Crouzeix–Raviart Nonconforming Finite Element Method for the Stokes Problem by Carstensen, Carsten and Merdon, Christian
- An Arbitrary-Order and Compact-Stencil Discretization of Diffusion on General Meshes Based on Local Reconstruction Operators by Di Pietro, Daniele A./ Ern, Alexandre and Lemaire, Simon
- Runge-Kutta Nystrom Method of Order Three for Solving Fuzzy Differential Equations by Kanagarajan, K. and Sambath, M.
- Tomographic Approach For Tropospheric Water Vapor Detection by MIIDLA, P./ RANNAT, K. and UBA, P.
- An Introduction to Hierarchical (H-) Rank and TT-Rank of Tensors with Examples by Grasedyck, Lars and Hackbusch, Wolfgang
- Boundary Layers in a Two-Point Boundary Value Problem with a Caputo Fractional Derivative by Stynes, Martin and Gracia, José Luis
- A Fourier Pseudospectral Method for Solving Coupled Viscous Burgers Equations by Rashid, Abdur and Ismail, Ahmad Izani Bin Md.
- Schwarz Methods for a Preconditioned WOPSIP Method for Elliptic Problems
- Stability of a Numerical Method for a Space-time-fractional Telegraph Equation
- Stability of Finite-difference Schemes for Semilinear Multidimensional Parabolic Equations
- Equal-order Finite Elements for the Hydrostatic Stokes Problem
- The Transmission Problem for the Helmholtz Equation in R³
- Efficient Halley-like Methods for the Inclusion of Multiple Zeros of Polynomials
Volume 12, Issue 3 (Jun 2012)
Antonietti, Paola F. / Ayuso de Dios, Blanca / Brenner, Susanne C. / Sung, Li-yeng
Ford, Neville J / Xiao, Jingyu / Yan, Yubin
Jovanovic, Bosko / Lapinska-Chrzczonowicz, Magdalena / Matus, Aleh / Matus, Piotr
Kimmritz, Madlen / Braack, Malte
Petković, Miodrag S. / Milošević, Mimica R.