- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Complex Manifolds is an open access electronic journal that publishes cutting-edge research on complex manifolds and related results from differential geometry, algebraic geometry and complex analysis. We strive to present a forum where all aspects of these problems can be discussed.
Complex Manifolds is devoted to the publication of results on these and related topics:
- Hermitian geometry, Kähler and hyperkähler geometry
- Calabi-Yau metrics, PDE's on complex manifolds
- Generalized complex geometry
- Deformations of complex structures
- Twistor theory
- Geometric flows on complex manifolds
- Almost complex geometry
- Quaternionic geometry
- Geometric theory of analytic functions
- Holomorphic dynamics
- Several complex variables
- Dolbeault cohomology
- CR geometry
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
Complex Manifolds publishes research on complex geometry from the differential, algebraic and analytical point of view. It features articles making connections among relevant topics in this field.
Complex Manifolds aims to present high-impact, relevant research on topics in complex geometry.
It is the first journal dedicated to this subject.
Accepted papers are published quickly, including timely anonymous peer review.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Manuscripts should be submitted to the Editorial Office email@example.com.
Manuscript submitted to this journal should:
- contain original work - not published elsewhere in any medium (in the whole or in part) by the authors or anyone else and not under consideration for publication in any other medium;
- focus on the aims and scope of the journal;
- be clearly and correctly written - should contain all essential features of a scientific publication that is easy to understand for the target audience;
- written in English - attention to detail of the language will avoid severe misunderstandings which might lead to rejection of the paper;
- be delivered in electronic format.
The journal publishes:
- Research Articles
- Communications and Rapid Communications
- Reviews and Mini-Reviews
- Letters to the Editor and Amendments
Our contributors are asked to make sure their submissions comply with rules governing the formatting. Although the journal can provide limited technical support, it is ultimately the responsibility of the author to deliver a properly formatted electronic version of the article.
We accept submission of text, tables and figures as separate files or as a composite file. For your initial submission, we recommend you upload your entire manuscript, including tables and figures, as a single PDF file. If you are invited to submit a revised manuscript, please provide us with individual files: an editable text and publication-quality figures.
- Text files can be submitted in the following formats: MS Word - standard DOCUMENT (.DOC) or RICH TEXT FORMAT (.RTF); PDF (not applicable for re-submitted or accepted manuscripts, see below)
- Tables should be submitted as MS Word or PDF (not applicable for re-submitted or accepted manuscripts, see below). Please note that a straight Excel file is not an acceptable format
- Graphics files can be submitted in any of the following graphic formats: EPS; BMP; JPG; TIFF; GIF or PDF. Please note that Powerpoint files are not accepted
Any articles that have been prepared in LaTeX will be accepted for review, but only in PDF format. Post acceptance, text files of the revised manuscript and tables are required for use in the production. Authors are encouraged to use De Gruyter Open LaTeX template file.
Authors should clearly indicate location of tables and figures in the text if these elements are given separately or at the end of the manuscript. If this information is not provided to the editorial office, we will assume that they should be left at the end of the text.
It is important that authors include a cover letter with their manuscript. Please explain why you consider your manuscript as suitable for publication in Complex Manifolds, why will your paper inspire the other members of your field, and how will it drive research forward.
The letter should contain all important details such as:
- your full name (submitted by)
- full title of article and short title
- full list of authors with affiliations
- e-mail of the corresponding author
- contact address, telephone/fax numbers of the corresponding author
- number of attached files, if there is more than one
- status: new, reviewed or accepted (with reference ID if reviewed or accepted)
Cover letter should explicitly state that the manuscript (or one with substantially the same content, by any of the authors) has not been previously published in any language anywhere and that it is not under simultaneous consideration or in press by another journal. If related work has been submitted, then we may require a preprint to be made available. Reviewers will be asked to comment on the overlap between the related submissions.
Manuscripts that have been previously rejected, or withdrawn after being returned for modification, may be resubmitted if the major criticisms have been addressed. The cover letter must state that the manuscript is a resubmission, and the former manuscript number should be provided.
To ensure fair and objective decision-making, authors must declare any associations that pose a conflict of interest in connection with evaluated manuscripts (see Editorial Policy for details). Authors may suggest up to two referees not to use and in such cases additional justification should be provided in the cover letter. Authors are encouraged to recommend up to five reviewers who are not members of their institution(s) and have never been associated with them or their laboratory(ies); please provide contact information for suggested reviewers. The Editors reserve the right to select expert reviewers at their discretion. For further instructions, please carefully follow the guidelines described in Instructions for Authors .
Open Access License
Authors have to sign an Open Access License that is available on the webpage. We encourage the authors to send the signed license along with the manuscript. Please note, that no article will be published unless the Open Access License is signed.
Complex Manifolds is covered by the following services:
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Anna Fino, Universita di Torino, Italy
Editorial Advisory Board
Vestislav Apostolov, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
Claudio Arezzo, ICTP, Trieste, Italy
Filippo Bracci, Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Italy
Frederic Campana, Institut Elie Cartan (IECN), Universite de Nancy I, France
Fabrizio Catanese, Universitat Bayreuth, Germany
Jean-Pierre Demailly, Universite de Grenoble I, France
Marisa Fernández, University of the Basque Country, Bilbao, Spain
Akira Fujiki, Osaka University, Japan
Graziano Gentili, Università di Firenze, Italy
Yat-Sun Poon, University of Calfornia Riverside, USA
Simon Salamon, King's College, London, England
Misha Verbitsky, Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry, Higher School of Economics, Moscow
Luigi Vezzoni, Universita di Torino, Italy
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15