Most Downloaded Articles
- What healthcare students do with what they don't know: The socializing power of ‘uncertainty’ in the case presentation by Spafford, Marlee M/ Schryer, Catherine F/ Lingard, Lorelei and Hrynchak, Patricia K
- Community as a key to healing after the death of a child by Hastings, Sally O/ Musambira, George W and Hoover, Judith D
- The unjust world problem: A response to Elliot Mishler by Williams, Gareth
- Multilingualism and healthcare in Nigeria: A management perspective by Antia, Bassey E. and Bertin, Fankep D. A.
- Editorial: Interactional expertise in healthcare encounters by Sarangi, Srikant
The discursive construction of competence and responsibility in medical collegial talk
Citation Information: Communication & Medicine. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 13–23, ISSN (Online) 1613-3625, ISSN (Print) 1612-1783, DOI: 10.1515/come.2004.001, January 2006
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?