Most Downloaded Articles
- What healthcare students do with what they don't know: The socializing power of ‘uncertainty’ in the case presentation by Spafford, Marlee M/ Schryer, Catherine F/ Lingard, Lorelei and Hrynchak, Patricia K
- The unjust world problem: A response to Elliot Mishler by Williams, Gareth
- Multilingualism and healthcare in Nigeria: A management perspective by Antia, Bassey E. and Bertin, Fankep D. A.
- Community as a key to healing after the death of a child by Hastings, Sally O/ Musambira, George W and Hoover, Judith D
- Editorial: Interactional expertise in healthcare encounters by Sarangi, Srikant
Issue 1 (Apr 2004)
Thirty-five voices in search of an author: What focus groups reveal about patients experiences in managed care settings
Symptoms and signs in particular: The influence of the medical concern on the shape of physician-patient talk
Speaking about dying in the intensive care unit, and its implications for multidisciplinary end-of-life care
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?