Most Downloaded Articles
- What healthcare students do with what they don't know: The socializing power of ‘uncertainty’ in the case presentation by Spafford, Marlee M/ Schryer, Catherine F/ Lingard, Lorelei and Hrynchak, Patricia K
- The unjust world problem: A response to Elliot Mishler by Williams, Gareth
- Community as a key to healing after the death of a child by Hastings, Sally O/ Musambira, George W and Hoover, Judith D
- Multilingualism and healthcare in Nigeria: A management perspective by Antia, Bassey E. and Bertin, Fankep D. A.
- Editorial: Interactional expertise in healthcare encounters by Sarangi, Srikant
Issue 2 (Sep 2004)
‘I didn't think I was at risk’: Interdiscursive relations in narratives of sexual practices and exposure to HIV
Presentation of self and symptoms in primary care consultations involving patients from non-English speaking backgrounds
Helping people assess the health risks from lifestyle choices: Comparing a computer decision aid with customized printed alternative
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?