Most Downloaded Articles
- What healthcare students do with what they don't know: The socializing power of ‘uncertainty’ in the case presentation by Spafford, Marlee M/ Schryer, Catherine F/ Lingard, Lorelei and Hrynchak, Patricia K
- Community as a key to healing after the death of a child by Hastings, Sally O/ Musambira, George W and Hoover, Judith D
- Multilingualism and healthcare in Nigeria: A management perspective by Antia, Bassey E. and Bertin, Fankep D. A.
- The unjust world problem: A response to Elliot Mishler by Williams, Gareth
- Editorial: Interactional expertise in healthcare encounters by Sarangi, Srikant
Issue 1 (May 2007)
‘Don't get caught out’: Pragmatic and discourse features of informational and promotional texts in international healthcare insurance
Adapting to conversation as a language-impaired speaker: Changes in aphasic turn construction over time
Commentary. Six basic principles in the communication of social identities: The special case of discourses and illness
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?