- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Concrete Operators publishes articles devoted to all special classes of linear operators acting on function spaces. This includes, but is not limited to, Perron-Frobenius operators, multiplication operators, operators in reproducing Kernel Hilbert spaces, weighted composition operators, integral operators, kernel operators, Toeplitz operators, Hankel operators, Wiener-Hopf operators, Jacobi operators, weighted shift operators, operators on function spaces.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
Concrete Operators is devoted to original research articles on all special classes of linear operators acting on function spaces and their applications. Concrete operators have shown to be prevalent in almost all domains of science and technology. It is also amazing how concrete operators are interconnected to many other branches of mathematics.
- Concrete operators aims to present high quality articles on special clases of linear operators. We publish research papers as well as surveys on the subject.
- Our peer-review process is streamlined, and papers can be published rapidly when necessary.
- Each paper is reviewed by at least two specialists in the field.
- We provide free language editing for individuals for whom English is not a first language.
- Concrete operators is an open access journal. Thus your work will be available to anyone interested in it, regardless of affiliation with a subscribing library. As a consequence you will have an immediate disemination of your work.
- We offer a printed version of the journal to any interested library.
- VERSITA Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
Celdes, CNPIEC, EBSCO Discovery Service, Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic Search, Naviga (Softweco), Primo Central (ExLibris), ProQuest - The Summon, WorldCat (OCLC)
Alfonso Montes Rodríguez, University of Seville, Spain
Editorial Advisory Board
Patrick Ahern, Madison University, USA
Alexandru Aleman, Lund University, Sweden
Wolfgang Arendt, Ulm University, Germany
Joseph Ball, Virginia Technical University, USA
Albrecht Bottcher, Chemnitz Technical University, Germany
Paul Bourdon, Washington Lee University, USA
John Conway, George Washington University, USA
Carl Cowen, Purdue University, USA
Ronald Douglas, Texas A&M University, USA
Hakan Hedenmalm, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Sjoerd Verduyn Lunel, Leiden Universiteit, Netherlands
Nikolai Nikolski, University of Bordeaux, France
Jonathan Partington, University of Leeds, UK
Alexei Polotratski, Texas A&M University, USA
Stephen Power, Lancaster University, UK
Leiba Rodman, University of Williamsburg, USA
William Ross, University of Richmond, USA
Eero Saksman, University of Helsinki, Finland
Kristian Seip, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
Carl Sundberg, University of Tennessee, USA
Nicholas Young, Newcastle University, UK
Guillermo González Sánchez, University of Sevilla, Spain
Alfonso Montes Rodríguez
ul. Solipska 14a/1
02-482 Warsaw, Poland
Phone: +48 22 701 50 15