Editor-in-Chief: Latanision, Ronald M. / Eliaz, Noam
Editorial Board Member: Bellucci, Francesco / Devine, Thomas M. / Frankel, Gerald S. / Gileadi, Eliezer / Han, En-Hou / Hassel, Achim W. / Kelly, Robert G. / Kim, Kyoo Young / Marcus, Philippe / Maruyama, Toshio / Mudali, U. Kamachi / Newman, Roger / Olive, Jean-Marc / Rebak, Raul B. / Revie, R. Winston / Schmuki, Patrik / Shipilov, Sergei A. / Taylor, S. Ray / Thompson, George E.
6 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR increased in 2013: 1.714
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 1.167
Rank 7 out of 18 in category Materials Science, Coatings&Films Metallurgy&Metallurgical and 11 out of 75 in category Engineering in the 2013 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Report/Science Edition
Volume 32 (2014)
Volume 31 (2013)
Volume 30 (2012)
Volume 29 (2011)
Volume 28 (2010)
Volume 27 (2009)
Volume 26 (2008)
Volume 25 (2007)
Volume 24 (2006)
Volume 23 (2005)
Volume 22 (2004)
Volume 21 (2003)
Volume 20 (2002)
Volume 19 (2001)
Volume 18 (2000)
Volume 17 (1999)
Volume 16 (1998)
Volume 7 (1987)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Hydrogen embrittlement phenomena and mechanisms by Lynch, Stan
- A critical review of the influence of hydrogen on the mechanical properties of medium-strength steels by Liu, Qian and Atrens, Andrej
- Beating the bugs: roles of microbial biofilms in corrosion by Li, Kwan/ Whitfield, Matthew and Van Vliet, Krystyn J.
- Dezincification of Brass and its Control - An Overview by Selvaraj , S./ Ponmariappan , S./ Natesan , M. and Palaniswamy , N.
- Wetting phenomena and time of wetness in atmospheric corrosion: a review by Schindelholz, Eric and Kelly, Robert G.
Corrosion Resistance of UNS S31603 Stainless Steel in the Gulf of Mexico
Citation Information: Corrosion Reviews. Volume 16, Issue 4, Pages 375–392, ISSN (Online) 2191-0316, ISSN (Print) 0334-6005, DOI: 10.1515/CORRREV.19126.96.36.1995, May 2011
- Published Online: