Dialectologia et Geolinguistica
Journal of the International Society for Dialectology and Geolinguistics
Ed. by van Nahl, Astrid
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.102
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2014: 1.018
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2014: 0.167
ERIH category 2011: NAT
- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Aims and Scope
Dialectologia et Geolinguistica publishes contributions on the variation of languages world-wide, systematic and inherent, diachronic and synchronic, regional and social, based on either oral or written data. It is open to all theoretical and methodological approaches. The journal also furthers interdisciplinary research. Moreover, Dialectologia et Geolinguistica carries reports on the scholarly activities of national language research institutes, reviews, and conference reports.
Dialectologia et Geolinguistica is the official journal of the International Society for Dialectology and Geolinguistics (ISDG/SIDG) and publication is financed by a contribution from the SIDG.
Dialectologia et Geolinguistica is a peer-reviewed journal of international scope.
- DE GRUYTER MOUTON
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
We prefer articles in English; please have your article checked by a native speaker before sending it in. Your manuscript will be converted by the editor. Please help us by following the De Gruyter Mouton journal style sheet.This is particularly important for the references. We cannot accept contributions following a different system.
Your manuscript should be submitted in Times New Unicode (including special characters). Please submit a Word file as well as a pdf file with all fonts embedded. Your article will be sent to two peer-reviewers. We will inform you of our decision regarding publication of your manuscript and any changes required.
All graphics must be sent as separate files (jpg, tiff, png; not pdf!). Do not insert them into the word file but indicate the appropriate position. Please make sure you have written permission for the use of any material (e.g., maps, figures) for which the copyright is owned by others. All sections, subsections, examples, tables, and figures must be numbered consecutively.
Please check the references systematically to ensure that all works cited in the text are also listed in the reference section, and vice versa. Please keep footnotes to an absolute minimum.
Dialectologia et Geolinguistica is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- De Gruyter - IBR (International Bibliography of Reviews of Scholarly Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- De Gruyter - IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Linguistic Bibliography Online
- Linguistics Abstracts Online
- MLA International Bibliography
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Thomson Reuters - Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Thomson Reuters - Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Thomson Reuters - Social Sciences Citation Index
- UB Frankfurt - BLL Bibliographie Linguistischer Literatur
- UB Frankfurt - OLC Linguistik
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Astrid van Nahl
Institut für Germanistik, Vergleichende Literatur- und Kulturwissenschaft
Abteilung für Skandinavische Sprachen und Literaturen
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
Gotzon Aurrekoetxea (Spain)
Gary German (France)
Hans Goebl (Austria)
Fumio Inoue (Japan)
Jacques Van Keymeulen (Belgium)
Jean Le Dû (France)
Heinrich Ramisch (Germany)
Agris Timuška (Latvia)
Dorin Uritrescu (Canada)
Shane Walshe (Switzerland)
Seosamh Watson (Ireland)