- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Diversity Oriented Synthesis is closed for submissions since 10.2015
At the beginning of this millennium Stuart Schreiber introduced the concept of Diversity Oriented Synthesis (DOS), which has gained more and more success during this decade. The number of publications has grown rapidly but, surprisingly, no dedicated journal has been so far introduced to collect and cathegorise this material. The main mission of this journal is therefore to become a reference point for novel and important contributions in the field of Diversity Oriented Synthesis and at the same time a lively forum for discussion. Editor and Advisory Board members are eminent scientists active in this emerging area and can therefore direct the journal towards its goals and at the same time devise new challenges and perspectives.
Diversity Oriented Synthesis presents international research results in all areas of DOS, such as processes aimed at the generation of molecular diversity and complexity, interdisciplinary approaches to the discovery of bioactive molecules on new and challenging targets, synthetic methodologies to new molecular entities inspired by natural products and/or with original scaffolds.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- First journal focused on Diversity Oriented Synthesis in its various aspects,
- High quality articles on latest developments, reviews and perspectives with general views on this emerging area,
- International forum designed to facilitate the exchange of innovative and creative ideas between researchers from all over the world.
- To contribute to the success of the first journal exclusively dedicated to Diversity Oriented Synthesis,
- Fast, fair and constructive peer review provided by experts in the field of DOS,
- No publication charge for articles published in the first two volumes
- Free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions .
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
Diversity Oriented Synthesis is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Scientific Journals Database
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)