Vychuzhanin V.V., Enhancing the effectiveness of the operation of vessels of comfort air conditioning systems with variable loads, Odessa, ONMU, 2009
 Rotach V., The theory of automatic control of heat power processes, Moscow, Energatomizdat, 1985
 Rutkovskaya D., Pilinsky M., Rutkowski L., Neural networks, genetic algorithms and fuzzy systems, Moscow: Hot line — Telecom, 2006
 Rotach V., On connection between traditional and fuzzy PID regulators, 6th Zittau Fuzzy- Colloquium Germany, 1998, 86–90
 Yesil E., Guzelkaya M., Eksin I., Internal model control based fuzzy gain scheduling technique of PID controllers, Word Automation Congress, 2004, Vol. 17, 501–506
 Demenkov N.P., Fuzzy control in engineering systems, Handbook, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, 2005
 Mamdani E.H., Application of fuzzy algorithm for simple dynamic Proc. IEEE, 1974, 12, 1585–1588
 Leonenkov A.V., Fuzzy modeling in Matlab and fuzzyTECH, St. Petersburg, 2005
Volume 5 (2015)
Volume 4 (2014)
Volume 3 (2013)
Volume 2 (2012)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Potential of Cognitive Computing and Cognitive Systems by Noor, Ahmed K.
- Thermoelastic bending analysis of laminated composite plates according to various shear deformation theories by Sayyad, Atteshamuddin Shamshuddin / Shinde, Bharati Machhindra and Ghugal, Yuwaraj Marotrao
- An Adaptive Coordinated Control for an Offshore Wind Farm Connected VSC Based Multi-Terminal DC Transmission System by Kumar, M. Ajay and Srikanth, N.V.
- Classical and numerical approaches to determining V-section band clamp axial stiffness by Barrans, Simon M. / Khodabakhshi, Goodarz and Muller, Matthias
- Mechanical Properties of Sandy Soil Improved with Cement and Nanosilica by Choobbasti, Asskar Janalizadeh / Vafaei, Ali and Kutanaei, Saman Soleimani
Realization of a fuzzy controller with fuzzy dynamic correction
1Department of Information Technology, Faculty of Ship Building, Odessa National Maritime University, Mechnikova 34, Odessa, Ukraine, 65029
© 2012 Versita Warsaw. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License. (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)
Citation Information: Open Engineering. Volume 2, Issue 3, Pages 392–398, ISSN (Online) 2391-5439, DOI: 10.2478/s13531-012-0003-7, July 2012
- Published Online:
This article features results from a fuzzy controller with fuzzy dynamic correction for the non-linear control of objects with variable parameters. The methods described herein have been used on a fuzzy proportional-differential (PD) controller, and our results show that fuzzy dynamic correction can reduce overshoot and shorten the settling time of the controlled parameters.