Volume 4 (2015)
Volume 3 (2014)
Volume 2 (2013)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Relevance of Concepts for the Transfer of Movables under the Uniform Commercial Code by Lilja, Martin
- Characteristics of the International Model of Land Title Registration Illuminated by Comparative Study of the German and Torrens Systems by Raff, Murray
- Employing Argumentation Analysis in the Discussion of Optimal Rules for the Transfer of Movables – Part 1: Description of the Problem and General Outline by Faber, Wolfgang/ Lilja, Martin and Kreuzbauer, Günther
- Thieves and Squatters: Acquisitive and Extincitive Prescription in European Property Law by Jansen, J.E.
- The use of the functional method in European Union property lawThe author is grateful for comments he received from Prof. dr. Jan M. Smits on this paper. Opinions expressed are, of course, the author’s only by Akkermans, Bram
The Functional Method in Comparative and European Property Law
Citation Information: European Property Law Journal. Volume 2, Issue 1, Pages 1–3, ISSN (Online) 2190-8362, ISSN (Print) 2190-8273, DOI: 10.1515/eplj-2013-0001, April 2013
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?