Volume 9 (2013)
Volume 8 (2012)
Volume 7 (2011)
Volume 6 (2010)
Volume 5 (2009)
Volume 4 (2008)
Volume 3 (2007)
Volume 2 (2006)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Consumer Rights Directive – An Assessment of its Contribution to the Development of European Consumer Contract Law by Hall, Elizabeth/ Howells, Geraint and Watson, Jonathon
- The CFR and the Method(s) of Comparative Legal Research by Oderkerk, Marieke
- The case for a common European sales law in an age of rising nationalism by Hesselink, Martijn W.
- CESL, Legal Nationalism or a Plea for Appropriate Governance? by Grundmann, Stefan
- Cosmopolitanism and Transnational Private Law by Collins, Hugh
Issue 3 (Oct 2008), pp. 223 - 491
Pre-contractual Duties in the Draft Common Frame of Reference – What Relevance for the Negotiation of Commercial Contracts?
Burden of Proof in the Consumer Acquis and in the Draft Common Frame of Reference: Law, Fact and Things in Between
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?