Volume 8 (2012)
Volume 7 (2011)
Volume 6 (2010)
Volume 5 (2009)
Volume 4 (2008)
Volume 3 (2007)
Volume 2 (2006)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The CFR and the Method(s) of Comparative Legal Research by Oderkerk, Marieke
- The Consumer Rights Directive – An Assessment of its Contribution to the Development of European Consumer Contract Law by Hall, Elizabeth/ Howells, Geraint and Watson, Jonathon
- The case for a common European sales law in an age of rising nationalism by Hesselink, Martijn W.
- CESL, Legal Nationalism or a Plea for Appropriate Governance? by Grundmann, Stefan
- Cosmopolitanism and Transnational Private Law by Collins, Hugh
Issue 2 (May 2010), pp. 115 - 220
Common Frame of Reference and UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts: Coexistence, Competition, or Overkill of Soft Law?
Franchising in European Contract Law (A comparison between the main obligations of the contracting parties in the Principles of European Law on Commercial Agency, Franchise and Distribution Contracts (PEL CAFDC), French and Spanish law), by Odavia Bueno Diaz, European Legal Studies, vol 8, Sellier European law publishers, 2008
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?