Volume 3 (2013)
Volume 2 (2012)
Most Downloaded Articles
- What Did Stinchcombe Really Mean? Designing Research to Test the Liability of Newness among New Ventures by Aldrich, Howard E. and Yang, Tiantian
- The Social Dimension of Entrepreneurship: the Role of Regional Social Effects by Bonaventura, Luigi and Caserta, Maurizio
- Social Business: An Emerging Entrepreneurship Research Focus by Winkler, Christoph and Schulman, Stuart A.
- Entrepreneurship and Community: The Next Frontier of Entrepreneurship Inquiry by Lyons, Thomas S./ Alter, Theodore R./ Audretsch, David and Augustine, Darline
- Recent Trends in Leading Entrepreneurship Research: The Challenge for European Researchers
Revisiting, Reexamining and Reinterpreting Schumpeter's Original Theory of Entrepreneurship
Chandra S Mishra / Ramona K. Zachary
1Florida Atlantic University
1Baruch College, The City University of New York
Citation Information: Entrepreneurship Research Journal. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 2157-5665, DOI: 10.2202/2157-5665.1015, January 2011
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?