- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
- comprehensive overview of the latest developments in the law of torts within Europe
- overview of important court practice, legislation and literature
Aims and Scope
The European Tort Law Yearbook provides a comprehensive overview of the latest developments in tort law in Europe. It contains reports on most EU Member States alongside contributions from Norway and Switzerland. An overview of developments in the field of EU law is also provided. In conclusion, a comparative analysis reviews the essential aspects of all the reports, which are written by scholars from their respective jurisdictions. Focusing on the past year, the authors critically report on important court decisions, summarize new legislation and provide a literature overview.
- Type of Publication:
Academics, Institutes, Lawyers, Libraries
European Tort Law Yearbook is covered by the following services:
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Ernst Karner, Institute for European Tort Law of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Vienna, Austria; Barbara C. Steininger, Institute for European Tort Law of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Vienna, Austria.