Volume 9 (2012)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Occupy Wall Street and the Political Economy of Inequality by Dube, Arindrajit and Kaplan, Ethan
- The Cost of Job Loss in the Great Recession: How Bad Has it Been? by Farber, Henry S.
- Stimulating the Economy in an Era of Debt and Deficit by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- The Gender Pay Gap by Blau, Francine D and Kahn, Lawrence M
- Investment Banking Regulation After Bear Stearns by Jaffee, Dwight M. and Perlow, Mark
Should We Still Support Untrammelled International Capital Mobility? Or are Capital Controls Less Evil than We Once Believed?
Citation Information: The Economists' Voice. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1553-3832, DOI: 10.2202/1553-3832.1000, September 2004
- Published Online:
Fifteen years ago, I found it easy to be in favor of international capital mobility the free flow of investment financing from one country to another. Then it was easy to preach for an end to all systems of controls on capital that hindered this flow. Now it is harder.