Volume 9 (2012)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Occupy Wall Street and the Political Economy of Inequality by Dube, Arindrajit and Kaplan, Ethan
- The Cost of Job Loss in the Great Recession: How Bad Has it Been? by Farber, Henry S.
- Stimulating the Economy in an Era of Debt and Deficit by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- The Gender Pay Gap by Blau, Francine D and Kahn, Lawrence M
- Investment Banking Regulation After Bear Stearns by Jaffee, Dwight M. and Perlow, Mark
Toying with Death and Taxes: Some Lessons from Down Under
Citation Information: The Economists' Voice. Volume 3, Issue 6, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1553-3832, DOI: 10.2202/1553-3832.1207, June 2006
- Published Online:
Economists think many (most?) things are subject to incentives. The evidence from ''Down Under'' suggests that even the timing of death could vary with a repeal of estate taxes.