Volume 9 (2012)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Occupy Wall Street and the Political Economy of Inequality by Dube, Arindrajit and Kaplan, Ethan
- The Cost of Job Loss in the Great Recession: How Bad Has it Been? by Farber, Henry S.
- Stimulating the Economy in an Era of Debt and Deficit by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- The Gender Pay Gap by Blau, Francine D and Kahn, Lawrence M
- Investment Banking Regulation After Bear Stearns by Jaffee, Dwight M. and Perlow, Mark
Letter: What Will Stiglitz's Global Warming Remedy Really Cost?
Citation Information: The Economists' Voice. Volume 3, Issue 8, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1553-3832, DOI: 10.2202/1553-3832.1217, October 2006
- Published Online:
Harry Saunders argues that we owe it to the public, as well as to the economics profession, to be realistic about the level of pain required to combat global warming.