Volume 12 (2015)
Volume 11 (2014)
Volume 10 (2013)
Volume 9 (2012)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Gender Pay Gap by Blau, Francine D and Kahn, Lawrence M
- The Economics of Net Neutrality by Hahn, Robert W. and Wallsten, Scott
- Why U.S. Financial Markets Need a Public Credit Rating Agency by Diomande, M. Ahmed/ Heintz, James S. and Pollin, Robert N.
- Identity Economics by Akerlof, George A and Kranton, Rachel
- Preventing Children's Tobacco Consumption by Adams, Michael
A Meaningful Second Commitment Period for the Kyoto Protocol
Citation Information: The Economists' Voice. Volume 4, Issue 3, ISSN (Online) 1553-3832, DOI: 10.2202/1553-3832.1230, June 2007
- Published Online:
Robert Stavins and Sheila Olmstead propose ways to modify the Kyoto Protocol for its second commitment period (2012-2016) so that it will provide a way forward that is scientifically sound, economically rational, and politically pragmatic.
Here you can find all Crossref-listed publications in which this article is cited. If you would like to receive automatic email messages as soon as this article is cited in other publications, simply activate the “Citation Alert” on the top of this page.