Volume 10 (2013)
Volume 9 (2012)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Occupy Wall Street and the Political Economy of Inequality by Dube, Arindrajit and Kaplan, Ethan
- Occupy Economics by Beggs, Mike
- Stimulating the Economy in an Era of Debt and Deficit by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- The Cost of Job Loss in the Great Recession: How Bad Has it Been? by Farber, Henry S.
- GDP Fetishism by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
A Meaningful Second Commitment Period for the Kyoto Protocol
Citation Information: The Economists' Voice. Volume 4, Issue 3, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1553-3832, DOI: 10.2202/1553-3832.1230, June 2007
- Published Online:
Robert Stavins and Sheila Olmstead propose ways to modify the Kyoto Protocol for its second commitment period (2012-2016) so that it will provide a way forward that is scientifically sound, economically rational, and politically pragmatic.