Volume 10 (0)
Volume 9 (2012)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Economics of Rebuilding Cities: Reflections after Katrina by Hahn, Robert W.
- Should the Government Rebuild New Orleans, Or Just Give Residents Checks? by Glaeser, Edward L
- The Precautionary Principle as a Basis for Decision Making by Sunstein, Cass R.
- Occupy Economics by Beggs, Mike
- Demand Side Voodoo Economics by Barro, Robert J
The Gender Pay Gap
Citation Information: The Economists' Voice. Volume 4, Issue 4, ISSN (Online) 1553-3832, DOI: 10.2202/1553-3832.1190, June 2007
- Published Online:
After decades of near constancy at 40 cents on the dollar, the gender pay gap has declined markedly. Francine Blau and Lawrence Kahn document these developments and explore the reasons both for the remaining gender pay gap and changes in the gap over time.