Volume 9 (2012)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Occupy Wall Street and the Political Economy of Inequality by Dube, Arindrajit and Kaplan, Ethan
- The Cost of Job Loss in the Great Recession: How Bad Has it Been? by Farber, Henry S.
- Stimulating the Economy in an Era of Debt and Deficit by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- The Gender Pay Gap by Blau, Francine D and Kahn, Lawrence M
- Investment Banking Regulation After Bear Stearns by Jaffee, Dwight M. and Perlow, Mark
Comment on Samuelson: Broad Public Access is Worth Some Risk
1The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Citation Information: The Economists' Voice. Volume 6, Issue 12, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1553-3832, DOI: 10.2202/1553-3832.1696, November 2009
- Published Online:
Paul Courant agrees with Pamela Samuelson that the Google settlement is less than perfect, but he argues that it is far better than nothing, which he sees as the likely alternative.