Volume 12 (2015)
Volume 11 (2014)
Volume 10 (2013)
Volume 9 (2012)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Gender Pay Gap by Blau, Francine D and Kahn, Lawrence M
- The Economics of Net Neutrality by Hahn, Robert W. and Wallsten, Scott
- Why U.S. Financial Markets Need a Public Credit Rating Agency by Diomande, M. Ahmed/ Heintz, James S. and Pollin, Robert N.
- Identity Economics by Akerlof, George A and Kranton, Rachel
- Preventing Children's Tobacco Consumption by Adams, Michael
Should the Randomistas Rule?
Citation Information: The Economists' Voice. Volume 6, Issue 2, ISSN (Online) 1553-3832, DOI: 10.2202/1553-3832.1368, February 2009
- Published Online:
Social experiments are not the only, or even the best, way of addressing the key policy questions faced in the fight against poverty according to Martin Ravallion, the director of the Word Bank's research department.
Here you can find all Crossref-listed publications in which this article is cited. If you would like to receive automatic email messages as soon as this article is cited in other publications, simply activate the “Citation Alert” on the top of this page.