Volume 10 (2013)
Volume 9 (2012)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Occupy Wall Street and the Political Economy of Inequality by Dube, Arindrajit and Kaplan, Ethan
- Occupy Economics by Beggs, Mike
- Stimulating the Economy in an Era of Debt and Deficit by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- The Cost of Job Loss in the Great Recession: How Bad Has it Been? by Farber, Henry S.
- GDP Fetishism by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
Occupy Wall Street and the Political Economy of Inequality
Citation Information: The Economists' Voice. Volume 9, Issue 3, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1553-3832, DOI: 10.1515/1553-3832.1899, March 2012
- Published Online:
Dube and Kaplan use recent research in labor and political economy to describe the trends in political and economic inequality that have spawned Occupy Wall street, and how they might be changed.