Volume 9 (2012)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Occupy Wall Street and the Political Economy of Inequality by Dube, Arindrajit and Kaplan, Ethan
- The Cost of Job Loss in the Great Recession: How Bad Has it Been? by Farber, Henry S.
- Stimulating the Economy in an Era of Debt and Deficit by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- The Gender Pay Gap by Blau, Francine D and Kahn, Lawrence M
- Investment Banking Regulation After Bear Stearns by Jaffee, Dwight M. and Perlow, Mark
Occupy Wall Street and the Political Economy of Inequality
1University of Massachusetts Amherst, firstname.lastname@example.org
2University of Maryland at College Park, email@example.com
Citation Information: The Economists' Voice. Volume 9, Issue 3, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1553-3832, DOI: 10.1515/1553-3832.1899, March 2012
- Published Online:
Dube and Kaplan use recent research in labor and political economy to describe the trends in political and economic inequality that have spawned Occupy Wall street, and how they might be changed.