Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Richer Parties, Better Politics? Party-Centered Campaign Finance Laws and American Democracy by La Raja, Raymond J.
- The Catholics and the Others: The Denominational Backdrop to Modern American Politics by Shafer, Byron E. and Spady, Richard H.
- What the Filibuster Tells Us About the Senate by Schickler, Eric and Wawro, Gregory J.
- The Citizens United Election? Or Same As It Ever Was? by Franz, Michael M
- The Return of the Voter: Voter Turnout in the 2008 Presidential Election by McDonald, Michael P.
Review of Richard Skinner's More than Money: Interest Group Action in Congressional Elections
1University of Kansas
Citation Information: The Forum. Volume 6, Issue 1, ISSN (Online) 1540-8884, DOI: 10.2202/1540-8884.1229, April 2008
- Published Online:
Richard Skinner's More than Money offers evidence and frameworks for understanding how interest groups contribute to the electoral politics of a polarized Congress. Drawing upon the "party network" perspective, Skinner shows how the internal politics of individual groups affects the style and substance of their politicking.