A Journal of Applied Research in Contemporary Politics
Ed. by Shafer, Byron / Disalvo, Daniel
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR increased in 2014: 0.377
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.268
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2014: 0.241
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2014: 0.198
Volume 13 (2015)
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Even the Geeks are Polarized: The Dispute over the ‘Real Driver’ in American Elections by Goldstein, Ken/ Dallek, Matthew and Rivlin, Joel
- Richer Parties, Better Politics? Party-Centered Campaign Finance Laws and American Democracy by La Raja, Raymond J.
- If I Could Hold a Seminar for Political Journalists… by Fiorina, Morris P.
- Delegation, Control, and the Study of Public Bureaucracy by Moe, Terry M.
- The Catholics and the Others: The Denominational Backdrop to Modern American Politics by Shafer, Byron E. and Spady, Richard H.
Review of Richard Skinner's More than Money: Interest Group Action in Congressional Elections
1University of Kansas
Citation Information: The Forum. Volume 6, Issue 1, ISSN (Online) 1540-8884, DOI: 10.2202/1540-8884.1229, April 2008
- Published Online:
Richard Skinner's More than Money offers evidence and frameworks for understanding how interest groups contribute to the electoral politics of a polarized Congress. Drawing upon the "party network" perspective, Skinner shows how the internal politics of individual groups affects the style and substance of their politicking.