Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Even the Geeks are Polarized: The Dispute over the ‘Real Driver’ in American Elections by Goldstein, Ken/ Dallek, Matthew and Rivlin, Joel
- If I Could Hold a Seminar for Political Journalists… by Fiorina, Morris P.
- Richer Parties, Better Politics? Party-Centered Campaign Finance Laws and American Democracy by La Raja, Raymond J.
- State Resistance to "ObamaCare" by Rigby, Elizabeth
- The Catholics and the Others: The Denominational Backdrop to Modern American Politics by Shafer, Byron E. and Spady, Richard H.
Novak on Novak: A Review of Robert D. Novak's The Prince of Darkness: 50 Years Reporting in Washington
1University of Wisconsin-Madison
Citation Information: The Forum. Volume 6, Issue 1, ISSN (Online) 1540-8884, DOI: 10.2202/1540-8884.1236, April 2008
- Published Online:
Jones reviews Robert Novak's new book, Prince of Darkness: 50 Years Reporting in Washington. While Novak is not reflective about the larger lessons of his experiences, the book sheds light on how journalists cover and uncover Washington politics and is recommended especially to those who still consider politics an important part of political science.