Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- If I Could Hold a Seminar for Political Journalists… by Fiorina, Morris P.
- If Everyone Votes Their Party, Why Do Presidential Election Outcomes Vary So Much? by Shaw, Daron
- Independent Leaners as Policy Partisans: An Examination of Party Identification and Policy Views by Magleby, David B. and Nelson, Candice
- Delegation, Control, and the Study of Public Bureaucracy by Moe, Terry M.
- The Disappearing--but Still Important--Swing Voter by Mayer, William G.
Review of The Persuadable Voter: Wedge Issues in Presidential Campaigns
Benjamin G. Bishin
1University of California, Riverside
Citation Information: The Forum. Volume 7, Issue 2, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1540-8884, DOI: 10.2202/1540-8884.1309, July 2009
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?