Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Catholics and the Others: The Denominational Backdrop to Modern American Politics by Shafer, Byron E. and Spady, Richard H.
- Richer Parties, Better Politics? Party-Centered Campaign Finance Laws and American Democracy by La Raja, Raymond J.
- State Resistance to "ObamaCare" by Rigby, Elizabeth
- Public Opinion on Health Care Reform by Gelman, Andrew/ Lee, Daniel and Ghitza, Yair
- What the Filibuster Tells Us About the Senate by Schickler, Eric and Wawro, Gregory J.
Ten Things Political Scientists Know that You Don't
Citation Information: The Forum. Volume 8, Issue 3, ISSN (Online) 1540-8884, DOI: 10.2202/1540-8884.1393, October 2010
- Published Online:
Many political scientists would like journalists and political practitioners to take political science more seriously, and many are beginning to pay attention. This paper outlines ten things that political science scholarship has learned that are at odds with much of the conventional wisdom of American politics.