Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- If I Could Hold a Seminar for Political Journalists… by Fiorina, Morris P.
- If Everyone Votes Their Party, Why Do Presidential Election Outcomes Vary So Much? by Shaw, Daron
- Independent Leaners as Policy Partisans: An Examination of Party Identification and Policy Views by Magleby, David B. and Nelson, Candice
- Delegation, Control, and the Study of Public Bureaucracy by Moe, Terry M.
- The Disappearing--but Still Important--Swing Voter by Mayer, William G.
The Inter-Personal Presidency of Chief Executive George W. Bush: Review of Decision Points
1University of Wisconsin–Madison
Citation Information: The Forum. Volume 9, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1540-8884, DOI: 10.2202/1540-8884.1419, April 2011
- Published Online:
At the very least, presidential memoirs can serve as cautionary tales. Many of the same political and policy challenges facing President Bush are likely to prevail in the near future. Additionally, the Twenty-Second Amendment is unlikely to be repealed, thus continuing to set a termination date for second-term presidents. Therefore, Decision Points is relevant text for whoever is inaugurated in 2013 and beyond.