A Journal of Applied Research in Contemporary Politics
Ed. by Shafer, Byron / Disalvo, Daniel
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR increased in 2013: 0.275
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.343
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.297
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 0.243
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Even the Geeks are Polarized: The Dispute over the ‘Real Driver’ in American Elections by Goldstein, Ken/ Dallek, Matthew and Rivlin, Joel
- If I Could Hold a Seminar for Political Journalists… by Fiorina, Morris P.
- Richer Parties, Better Politics? Party-Centered Campaign Finance Laws and American Democracy by La Raja, Raymond J.
- Delegation, Control, and the Study of Public Bureaucracy by Moe, Terry M.
- State Resistance to "ObamaCare" by Rigby, Elizabeth
1University of Wisconsin, Madison
2University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Citation Information: The Forum. Volume 10, Issue 4, Pages 1–1, ISSN (Online) 1540-8884, ISSN (Print) 2194-6183, DOI: 10.1515/forum-2013-0013, February 2013
- Published Online:
No abstract available.