A Journal of Applied Research in Contemporary Politics
Ed. by Disalvo, Daniel / Stonecash, Jeffrey
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR increased in 2014: 0.377
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.268
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2014: 0.241
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2014: 0.198
Volume 13 (2015)
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Even the Geeks are Polarized: The Dispute over the ‘Real Driver’ in American Elections by Goldstein, Ken/ Dallek, Matthew and Rivlin, Joel
- If I Could Hold a Seminar for Political Journalists… by Fiorina, Morris P.
- Richer Parties, Better Politics? Party-Centered Campaign Finance Laws and American Democracy by La Raja, Raymond J.
- Delegation, Control, and the Study of Public Bureaucracy by Moe, Terry M.
- The Catholics and the Others: The Denominational Backdrop to Modern American Politics by Shafer, Byron E. and Spady, Richard H.
1University of Wisconsin, Madison
2University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Citation Information: The Forum. Volume 10, Issue 4, Pages 1–1, ISSN (Online) 1540-8884, ISSN (Print) 2194-6183, DOI: 10.1515/forum-2013-0013, February 2013
- Published Online:
No abstract available.
Here you can find all Crossref-listed publications in which this article is cited. If you would like to receive automatic email messages as soon as this article is cited in other publications, simply activate the “Citation Alert” on the top of this page.