- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Open Geosciences (formerly Central European Journal of Geosciences - CEJG) is an international, peer-reviewed journal publishing original research results from all fields of Earth Sciences such as: Geology, Geophysics, Geography, Geomicrobiology, Geotourism, Oceanography and Hydrology, Glaciology, Atmospheric Sciences, Speleology, Volcanology, Soil Science, Geoinformatics, Geostatistics. The journal is published in the Open Access model.
Aims and Scope
The aim of the journal is to become the premier source of high quality research from all over the world. Open Geosciences is designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas between experienced and young researchers from different countries. Free language correction is provided to authors from non-English speaking regions. Additionally, each published article is promoted to researchers working in the same field of Earth Sciences.
- premier source of excellent articles for young and experienced scientists
- free of charge access to articles for readers from all over the world
- international forum for the dissemination of research data from various areas of Earth Sciences
- designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas between researchers from different countries
- accommodates different styles and formats to help scientists from various backgrounds of geosciences interact effortlessly
- fast, fair and constructive peer-review (25 days on average) provided by international specialists from various fields of geosciences
- language correction service for authors from non-English speaking regions
- efficient route to fast-track publication (3 months of manuscript submission)
- no publication charges in 2015
- no restriction on the length of the paper
- extensive promotion of each published article to hundreds of researchers working in the same field
- world-wide dissemination and accessibility
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Manuscripts should be submitted to CEJG via online submission system Editorial Manager available at http://www.editorialmanager.com/cejg/ . Authors should register themselves first as new users and then upload their manuscripts.
In case of any technical problems, please contact the Managing Editor of Open Geosciences (Michał Bucha, Michal.Bucha@degruyteropen.com).
Open Geosciences is covered by the following services:
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- CABI - Animal Science Database
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - Compendex
- Elsevier - Geobase
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Google Scholar
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Petroleum Abstracts TULSA Database
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Thomson Reuters - Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- Thomson Reuters - Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Thomson Reuters - Science Citation Index Expanded
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15