Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Comparative Personal Property: The Case of Shares by Pretto, Arianna
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
Reflections on "The Common Core of European Private Law" Project
1Univ. of Paris I
Citation Information: Global Jurist Frontiers. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1535-1653, DOI: 10.2202/1535-1653.1009, February 2001
- Published Online:
In this paper the Author proposes some reflections and suggestions about the "Common Core of European Private Law Project" - a scholarship research project directed by proff. R. Sacco, U. Mattei and M. Bussani - in the much wider and deeper contest of the process of European legal integration and harmonization.