Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Comparative Personal Property: The Case of Shares by Pretto, Arianna
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
The Aesthetics of Law
1University of Trento, firstname.lastname@example.org
Citation Information: Global Jurist Advances. Volume 1, Issue 2, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1535-1661, DOI: 10.2202/1535-1661.1019, April 2001
- Published Online:
This paper offers a recognition of the fast-growing field of law and the art. It suggests possible applications of such line of research to the comparative study of the law.