Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Comparative Personal Property: The Case of Shares by Pretto, Arianna
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
Israeli Law as a Mixed System. Between Common Law and Continental Law
1Tel-Aviv University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Citation Information: Global Jurist Topics. Volume 1, Issue 3, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1535-167X, DOI: 10.2202/1535-167X.1042, January 2002
- Published Online:
This paper is based on a presentation made to the participants of the Trento Common Core Project in July 1999.