Volume 14 (2014)
Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- Incorporating Cultural Dynamism into International Human Rights Law: A Solution from Anthropology by Goggin, Sean
- What is Missing? (Female Genital Surgeries - Infibulation, Excision, Clitoridectomy - in Eritrea) by Favali, Lyda
- Genocide & The Shoah (The Holocaust): Intellectual Tools for Education & Public Policy Decision by Nagan, Winston P. and Haddad, Aitza M.
- Cultural Relativism the American Way: The Nationalist School of International Law in the United States by Lorite Escorihuela, Alejandro
Israeli Law as a Mixed System. Between Common Law and Continental Law
1Tel-Aviv University, (email)
Citation Information: Global Jurist Topics. Volume 1, Issue 3, ISSN (Online) 1535-167X, DOI: 10.2202/1535-167X.1042, January 2002
- Published Online:
This paper is based on a presentation made to the participants of the Trento Common Core Project in July 1999.