Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Comparative Personal Property: The Case of Shares by Pretto, Arianna
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
North America as a Medieval Legal Construction
1McGill University, Montreal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Citation Information: Global Jurist Advances. Volume 2, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1535-1661, DOI: 10.2202/1535-1661.1039, February 2002
- Published Online:
Paper delivered at the Seventh Annual Meeting of the Common Core of European Private Law Project - Trento, Italy, July 12-14, 2001. A version of this paper will soon be published in: M. Bussani, U. Mattei (eds.), Making European Law. Essays on the Common Core Project, 2nd edition, forthcoming, Trento, 2002.