Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Comparative Personal Property: The Case of Shares by Pretto, Arianna
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
Foreign Inspired Courts as Agencies of Peace in Troubled Societies. A Plea for Realism and for Creativity.
1Hastings College of the Law; Univ. of Turin, Italy, email@example.com
Citation Information: Global Jurist Topics. Volume 2, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1535-167X, DOI: 10.2202/1535-167X.1044, February 2002
- Published Online:
Paper presented at the United Nations Conference "Rebuilding Legality. The Case of Somalia" held in Rome December 11-13, 2001.