Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Comparative Personal Property: The Case of Shares by Pretto, Arianna
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
The Politics of European Contract Law: Who has an Interest in What Kind of Contract Law for Europe?
1University of Amsterdam, email@example.com
Citation Information: Global Jurist Frontiers. Volume 2, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1535-1653, DOI: 10.2202/1535-1653.1053, May 2002
- Published Online:
Paper presented at the conference Communication from the Commission on European Contract Law organised by the Society of European Contract Law on November 30th and December 1st, 2001 in Leuven, Belgium.